Trax - 25th September 2016 - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The individual display area is T23 - which is the old Bridge corner towards Priory.

If Ford Fair is anything to go by, I say we should leave Tesco Towcester at 6.30am to get in without the mental queuing.

redexr said:
3. Stuart (redexr) - Puma 1.7 , my "runabout red", sold the millie and thunders not on road, or how about wifes mini roadster convertible !!!

Did you buy a ticket in the end?

We'll be meeting at our usual spot at Towcester Tesco at 6.30 or earlier depending on traffic etc. We'll not be hanging around though, as soon as we're all there, we're heading out to try and escape the majority of the traffic.

Cherie said:
redexr said:
3. Stuart (redexr) - Puma 1.7 , my "runabout red", sold the millie and thunders not on road, or how about wifes mini roadster convertible !!!

Did you buy a ticket in the end?

We'll be meeting at our usual spot at Towcester Tesco at 6.30 or earlier depending on traffic etc. We'll not be hanging around though, as soon as we're all there, we're heading out to try and escape the majority of the traffic.

Sorry but didn't get one, annoyingly my son has decided to go a the last minute in his Astra Coupe Turbo and I ve now got other commitments. Next year....

Latest posts

Back