Cherished low mileage 1.7 Puma for sale.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

artie

For sale 1.7 Puma 2001 51 reg Moondust silver, just over 55,000miles,passed its MOT this morning,2 previous owners present mature owners.
I have known this car for 8 years it previously belonged to my mates girlfriend he searched long and hard for a good Puma and made sure she looked after it regularly removing the arch liners and greasing them,when we needed a newer Puma 4 1/2 years ago we bought it.
All the main things have been done as can be seen from the receipts we have maintained her to the highest possible standard, and spared no expense.
The luxe pack is fitted and all electrics work perfectly the interior is as new.
She drives like a new car with no rattles and squeaks whatsoever the engine is as sweet as a nut I can honestly say she has never been above 4500 rpm in our hands regularly returning 36mpg round Town and we,ve had just short of 50 on a run.
Being 14 years old there are marks here and there as you would expect the car has never had a spray gun near it during our ownership and I would describe her as immaculate a couple of bubbles on the drivers wheelarch the only let down,see the photo,s once again.
There is no rust whatsoever under the bonnet,strut tops and front panel are as new,sills are mint as well.
The private reg is not included in the sale we are in the process of removing it.
The price is £1000
The car is located in Huddersfield Yorkshire.
Please ring Martin on 07743687700 if you need to know any more,if I do not answer please leave a voicemail and I,ll get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back