Custom. Red and Black Suede-like Seats & Interior for sale!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xowner

After cherishing ford Puma's for years I've moved on (for now) and as such up for grabs is my cherished red and black custom interior made from a high quality suede-like material. This interior would cost over £1000 new and have been done to high standards by friends who have owned an upholstery business for over 25 years. The material alone cost £500 + nearly 36 hours of labour.

This interior really gave my puma a custom and sporty look without being over-the-top. They have come from a 1998 Puma but will fit ANY year Puma even if your seats are a different style (I also had them in a 2002 Puma). Still got the 98 pretensioners on.

I am moving house and as such am reluctantly looking for a relatively quick sale. Collection only from Grantham. Payment by PayPal or cash on collection.

Any questions please drop me a PM or reply to this post and I'll come straight back to you.

They are listed on eBay starting at £100, buy now £500.

Listing: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282054599245

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Thanks,
Steve

Wow, they look lovely. I was going to get my millennium seats refurbed, but am really liking the black / red against the Millie yellow.

Will be watching the auction with interest..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back