Donington 19th July

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This looks like it could be a good one for anyone in the midlands.
http://www.rsownersclub.co.uk/rsoc-national-day/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi Paul
I've mentioned that to you before and it's a cracking day and we will be there unless it's wazzing it down :grin:
Barry

Barry, haven't heard anything yet but here's a quote from their website.

"This years event will once again be held at Donington Park which allows both a traditional show to mix in with noisy track action!

The detailed plans are currently being drawn up so please check back here regularly but what we can say is that there will be a big push from everyone to ensure the local groups are well represented and this year we'd also like to see even more other visiting car clubs so we can get to see some other interesting cars, chat to their owners and share our enthusiasm.

We have a few anniversary's this year with the Cossie 3Dr, the RS1800 Mk2 and the RS200 so you can expect something special from these owners.

The children's area will once again be provided for free from the entrance fee so your young ones will be entertained and under 16's get in free.

We have split this year into Human Entrance fees and Car Entrance fees to try and level the playing field. There will be some people who find this costs them slightly more but for many this will make it a cheaper day out for the whole family as ALL car parking is £5 and ALL admission is £10 (or £15 on the day).

Remember you can park outside for free but hoping that you will bring your car inside Mum, Dad and 2 kids (under 16) will cost just £25 to get in with a car full of four 16 and overs just £45.

We are waiting to hear back from Vicky Butler-Henderson who was great on the Mic last year but we can confirm Paul Swifts team are booked and we are going to try something different with them this year to get you all more involved."

Hi Paul
Yeah I think that's the one I read, we can only wait and see, but still looking forward to it :)
Barry

Latest posts

Back