Hi from Belgium

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WB Motorsport

Hi Puma addicts,

My name is Tom and i am the owner of the WB Motorsport racingteam. We used to be a crossteam. We drove endurance carcross, mostly with Ford. After a few years we ended up on the circuit. I get the Ford addiction from my father and after a cheap corsa :oops: i bought a Puma 1.7 that i slightly modified, mostly performance. I 'm also a member of the Pumadrivers.nl

After a visit to the circuit of Zolder (Belgium) i decide the dayly Puma was not good enough for circuit use. I bought a second Puma 1.7 and start to build a proper racecar. The engine is rebuild and modified to a real FRP engine with inlet no. 558, excepted the exhaust. The exhaust is a custombuild one from Ford Racing, no FRP copy. Result: 163 bhp and 172 nm. The gearbox has a viscosperdif. Powerflex bushes, KW suspension, front breakes from a Sierra MK1 Cosworth 2wd, ... More info @ http://www.wbmotorsport.be

The daily Puma was swapt for a Focus Duval, easy with kids and stuff. But in january we bought a fresh Puma 1.7 for the road :wink:

And last but not least, i 've bought a Fiesta crosscar with FRP engine 116 in it! Also exhaust custombuild and the ecu reprogrammed for more torque. I 'm gonna strip the car and the engine is spare for the track. I 'm gonna test the exhaust and ecu in my trackpuma. The inlet 116, i want under the streetbonnet :wink:

That 's me!

Latest posts

Back