hotmail to outlook swap causes problem

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quest63

Microsoft in their Wisdom have changed one of my hotmail accounts to an outlook account. When I access it on my laptop it says preview on the top header. On my laptop it works fine.

But when I try to access it via an android phone it wont let me and just gives me a white page with "Bad Request" in the top left corner. Another Hotmail account not changed to outlook is still accessible with no problems on my phone.

On one occasion earlier today in another location to my home it worked once. However now I'm home it doesn't work again.

It doesn't matter if I use my phone on my home network or my phone to access the web it still doesn't work so I'm at a loss as to why it worked once elsewhere.

Cheers

Are you using http://www.outlook.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

I had tried that variation many times but it didn't work.

Today I tried it and it did.

You fixed it :shock: :thumbs:

They changed one of my accounts a few weeks back and got a nasty feedback for it.
It is so slow at loading compared to the original hotmail interface that it's a huge step backwards.
Everything you do in it now takes twice as many clicks it seems and at least 4 times as long.
That's my experience anyway and I'm still deciding whether to close that account.

I was happy enough with original Hotmail as well. Nobody asks me nuffink before they change stuff :(

Latest posts

Back