Just no....

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:p I saw that too (who doesn't have puma searches on their eBay splash page :twisted: ), looks like the internal red is a shiny red too, look at it and it would peel off!

That is one criminally ugly looking paint job. Then you look inside and it gets much worse!

Edit - just because Richard continually writes irate posts and then deletes them. So, here's the latest for posterity :

RICHARD MANSFIELD2 said:
Hi
Having been a member of the ' Mini Cooper Register' for over fifteen years they are organised, up front and with regard to activities and put us to shame. I will tell you why, back in the early eighties we had telephones and spoke to members in person and arranged events. No internet and trivial chatter, held meetings on a regular basis at venues and spoke to real people in real time on the phone think...compared to that site we are distant and are not user friendly. So sterile.

Just to see how dedicate you are to meet, I will be at Brightlingsea sailing club at 11 am on 22nd May to welcome those of you who meet with me and my Puma. Be there or I will be alone Many or most of you will never heard of Brightlingsea There will be refreshments available. Go onto Google look it up. Lets do it. I mean this on the most gentlest of terms Put up or shut up.

Regards
Richard.

Latest posts

Back