Millennium Edition 1.7 Puma For Sale In Basildon Essex

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomma77

For sale.

Limited edition Ford Puma Millennium edition only 1,000 ever made and as at the end of 2014 there are only 476 left on the road. Only 69,000 miles on the clock MOT until February 2016.

Additional extras to this model were Recaro leather interior, Millennium Edition alloy wheels and a rather loud yellow paint scheme. Full spec below:

Engine:
1.7i 16v VCT Zetec.

Equipment:
Air Conditioning - CFC free
Door mirrors - electrically-operated and heated with Panther Black gloss finish housings
Front passenger's airbag
Front seats - Recaro seats with Alchemy leather trim
Front seat - Driver's power height adjust
Wheels - 15" 9-spoke alloy (fullsize steel spare) with unique paint finish, Millennium products logo on centre cap and 195/50VT15 tyres
'Quickclear' heated windscreen

Audio:
Stereo radio/CD - Model 6000 RDS EON, removable control panel.

Although the bodywork could use a spruce up and it's beginning to suffer the common problem on the Puma rear wheel arches, the car runs extremely well. Never had any problems with starting or running the car over the six years I've had it. It's very nippy always fun to drive. Recently had two new front tyres. Very sad to have to sell it really, but with baby on its way needed something bigger.

£900 or reasonable offer, message me if interested [email protected]
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130902170@N06/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back