New guy with a vision

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Costelloracer

Hey everyone names phil and I've got me a 1.7. Always wanted a puma since driving one after M.O.Ting it. Loved it from the first corner. That was 5 years ago. Bought the puma for £100 with the cam belt gone. Rebuilt the head with 4 new valves, got it back on the road and now found the rings have gone. Engine will be stripped, all new rings, shells, bearings, clutch and the whole lot balanced with a lightened flywheel. Porting and polishing the head while it's off as well. Can't believe how much you can take off. The lips on them are huge. Anyway will be putting it on the build thred with pics and all that jazz.

Any advice on stuff would be great. Already know lightening the flywheel isn't really a good idea but I've got motorbikes and love a revvy engine. Will just have to give up going up hills lol.

Welcome!

All the stuff you wrote sounds great. Me? I don't have a clue, I drive 'em, I don't fix 'em.

Actually.... I don't even drive them any more :-(

Costelloracer said:
Can anyone help me. How do you put a picture on a post

This guide will help you out.

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5496" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Back