Oxfordshire Car Meets

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Woodward

2 regular winter meets in north Oxfordshire.

1st, Sunday of the month, Banbury car and bike meets, Banbury Cricket club, until April, when it changes to the 2nd. Tuesday evening until September, then the 1st. Sunday again for the winter months. Attendance in the winter is up to 50 cars, the summer evening meets get up to 300 cars. never seen more than one other Puma, Kevin Leeks Rally Puma.
2nd. Sunday of the month up to October, Hook Norton Classics, Hook Norton Brewery. average attendance last year was over 150 cars, the most was last October which had over 450 cars. We had several Puma's last year, usually Kevin Leek with his Rally Puma is a regular and other Puma owners.

Thanks for posting these. I'd like to go to a meet up with some Pumas, never done anything like that before. I inherited my Puma last winter and took me almost a year to get my driving license. I can't get there as early as 10am on a Sunday morning though. How long do people stay? I see on the Hook Norton instagram page their 2nd Sunday is 10-noon. I may have to wait until April for Banbury. btw, Banbury Car & Bike Meet Facebook page says second Wednesday April-Sept starting at 17:30. Banbury Car & Bike Meet | Banbury

Last edited:
Thanks for posting these. I'd like to go to a meet up with some Pumas, never done anything like that before. I inherited my Puma last winter and took me almost a year to get my driving license. I can't get there as early as 10am on a Sunday morning though. How long do people stay? I see on the Hook Norton instagram page their 2nd Sunday is 10-noon. I may have to wait until April for Banbury. btw, Banbury Car & Bike Meet Facebook page says second Wednesday April-Sept starting at 17:30. Banbury Car & Bike Meet | Banbury
Hook Norton is a really good meet, fantastic location. Banbury Car and bike meets change to Wednesday evenings from April to September. Gaydon museum Gatherings start again in April to October. Southam starts again in April or May, as does Whichford, on the first Saturday of the month from March to December, there's Banbury classic vehicle natter group meets at Warmington on the 1st. Saturday of the month from 10.00 to 12.00.
Puma's are welcome at all these events.
Kevin Leek attends many of these regularly with his rally Puma.
We are very fortunate to have so many events in the local area.
I also go to Highworth, last Sunday of the month, all year, never seen another Puma at one yet
What area are you in ?
I'm always pleased to meet another Puma owner

2 regular winter meets in north Oxfordshire.

1st, Sunday of the month, Banbury car and bike meets, Banbury Cricket club, until April, when it changes to the 2nd. Tuesday evening until September, then the 1st. Sunday again for the winter months. Attendance in the winter is up to 50 cars, the summer evening meets get up to 300 cars. never seen more than one other Puma, Kevin Leeks Rally Puma.
2nd. Sunday of the month up to October, Hook Norton Classics, Hook Norton Brewery. average attendance last year was over 150 cars, the most was last October which had over 450 cars. We had several Puma's last year, usually Kevin Leek with his Rally Puma is a regular and other Puma owners.
Do you need to get a ticket or anything to get into rhe Banbury meet please John?

Do you need to get a ticket or anything to get into rhe Banbury meet please John?
Banbury Car and bike meets are free and no tickets required. This Sunday from 10 to 12, coffee and bacon baps are available in the Cricket club house. This month we had over 70 cars.

Thank you John, I will see how I go. Bit mindful of my cambelt as it is overdue to be replaced and I need my Puma to get to work at the moment. Have set cambelt replacement in motion just need to wait until there is a space!
Want to give the shiny headlights a showing but man did not come to sort the uv gunk today!

Thank you John, I will see how I go. Bit mindful of my cambelt as it is overdue to be replaced and I need my Puma to get to work at the moment. Have set cambelt replacement in motion just need to wait until there is a space!
Want to give the shiny headlights a showing but man did not come to sort the uv gunk today!
I will be able to make the Banbury meet on Sunday so hopefully will meet up with John and some others.

Back