**Pics added** Green machine W reg Puma 1.7 £275 T&T

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newquaynige

Hi Everyone,

Havent been on the forums as much as I'd like due to work. Now I need to sell my Puma as the missus and I can't afford to run two cars.

W reg 1.7, pretty clean over all with a few marks on the paint and only some very small bubbles starting to appear on the rear arches. interior in good nick with no rips etc, car has done about 96k and still drives well, however, it has the following problems.

Starts perfectly, runs perfectly when cold. When warmed up the revs fluctuate, (like it has a flat spot) This happens around the 1800-2000rpm mark, past and below this its fine. Occasionally the revs stick after a blast down the motorway. Ive not really had time to look into the cause but the little reading Ive done suggests this is a common problem with a fairly easy fix, however Im no expert.

The rocker cover gasket is leaking. I have a genuine ford part to fit but havent had the time to fit it.
Recently had a puncture so the car is running on the spare.
Needs new headlight bulbs

Other than that, I have the V5, 2 keys, the alarm works fine and everything else work fine, car drives as a Puma should and brakes straight, and is currently MOT'd and taxed until August.

If anyone is interested in what I guess is an easy fix, then feel free to come try it out. It can be driven away.

looking for £275ono - I guess this is a fair price? Know its a fixer up bargain for someone and would rather it go to a Puma fan as its way too good for scrapping. Car is in the Swindon area.

If easier to contact me, my number is 07983 649667

Latest posts

Back