Positive feedback for Sky Insurance

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puma Babe

As some of you know I got hit from behind in my Puma about 2 weeks ago. I am insured through Sky Insurance. After a very simple call to Sky they took the details of the claim, I got a call back promptly to sort out a replacement vehicle (and very nice it is too - I may be converted to Peugeot!!). My Claim handler has kept me up to date.

Sadly the Puma is beyond hope. I got a bit confused about getting the personalised plate put on retention and sent Ollie a message on here at 4.19pm. at just after 5pm I got a call from Nicky at Sky who talked me through the procedures ago and also did some other searching and getting Quotes for me.

Up to now I'm very impressed

Thanks

You used the words peugeot and nice in the same sentance, make sure the insurers understand there is serious brain damage to be payed out for :thumbs:

quest63 said:
You used the words peugeot and nice in the same sentance, make sure the insurers understand there is serious brain damage to be payed out for :thumbs:

Seriously, I haven't been right since the accident, my concentration is terrible, my memory is non existent, my shoulders and neck feel like knots, I'm not sleeping & I've had a more or less constant headache ever since :(

Puma Babe said:
quest63 said:

Seriously, I haven't been right since the accident, my concentration is terrible, my memory is non existent, my shoulders and neck fee like knots, I'm not sleeping & I've had a more or less constant headache ever since :(

Oh dear sorry to hear that, you better than I will know the way whiplash works and I'm sure the brain can get a little bruised moving about inside the skull in such situations. Hope your feeling better soon. :thumbs:

No rush to return the 100k I lent you the day after the accident until your feeling better :-D

Thanks for the feedback, always happy help but please note that we are withdrawing our forum services from Project Puma, our club discount (up to 20%) will remain in place.

On a personal note, I've recently bought my good lady a nice low mileage (38K!) Puma so I'll sign up as a personal member.

Cheers

Ollie
Sky Insurance

Latest posts

Back