Restoration puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobman

Hi all,

Bought a puma a cpl of weeks ago, I've bought it to restore it

The car runs ok, think it's got a saggy damper on the front but I ain't bothered about that at the moment. Like I said I'm doin a total restoration on it

Started off when I got it home I locked it and couldn't get back in it, my brother in law sorted that out for me

It got cpl of months tax left on it so soon as that runs out it's then comin of the road

It's a 99 V reg 1.7 with 118,000 miles on it. It feels solid thru the twistys and apart from the saggy damper it drives really well. Cost me £300

Soon as it comes of the road I'm stripping the engine out and doin a complete rebuild on it with new parts. I was gunna ask you all if there is a manual for this engine, I know haynes don't do 1 but was wondering if there was a workshop manual online somewhere.

I also want to fit a frp bodykit to it

Here is my last project car i did

And here's how it looked when I finished it

Anyway, hope to speak to some of you soon to pick your brains

Bob

Hi, welcome :)

There is no manual as far as I can tell, there is info out there thoug, somone is bound to have it :)

For a frp kit, talk to kizza. But keep in mind, there is more to it than just the bodykit :)
good Luck :)

Yeah I know bout other bits needed, and I have sent kizza a pm

I phoned haynes up and they said to look at the fiesta manuals for the 1.4 and 1.6 engines, I asked what about the 1.7 and he just said, sorry can't help ya with that 1

Lol

:roll: Yeah there was never enough demand for one.

Your last project looks nice, what happened to it?

Get a copy of ford etis off ebay, they have full detailed info I printed the frp section (all 2000 pages of it)

Keiran

I came and collected the body kit from you on the 10th of August

I also bought the caliper and disc upgrade from you but on the day you said the discs and pads that you received were the wrong figment

Well it's now the 7th December, after various emails, messages on here and txts, you still haven't sent the discs and pads.

I sent you my address twice

So where are they, it's now been 4 months, really bad customer service that ain't it

Bob :evil:

Back