Retro Show Sun 12 July 2009

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOK

"The Retro Show is a classic car and bike show with a difference: Unlike most shows where you park up in a field and sip tea, this is an action-packed day where you can take part in the racing and show & shine whatever type of retro machinery you have.

Retro Show is moving to a Sunday in 2009 on 12th July and is again open to all retro vehicles including cars, bikes, scooters and lorries from the 1950’s to the 1980’s. Featuring: all day RWYB, Drag Demos, Monster Truck, Show & Shine, Traders, Live Bands, Auto Jumble, Club Stands, Camping, Vehicles 4 Sale Paddock, Evening Entertainment with DJs playing the best of the 60s, 70s and 80s, Fun Fair and more."

"If fuel injection, traction control, power steering, and 27 different airbags are your idea of motoring hell, then you’ll feel at home at the Retro Show. Here you’ll only find real cars and bikes with real style unmolested by Eurocrats. We are talking dirty-hands motoring for those who know how to check their oil, but like to use their cars on a daily basis too. Sounds good? See you there!"

"Big Power is not essential, the drag strip and handling track are suitable for all types of vehicle. If you don't have a retro vehicle then get in the retro spirit with Space Hoppers, Pogo Sticks, Skateboards, Raleigh Choppers, or Roller Skates."

http://www.retroshow.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can't wait
Anyone else going? :D

Forgot all about this! If we're still in one piece after the weekend before's trip to the Nurburgring, we'll most likely be there seeing as it's up the road at Santa Pod.

:D

Most likely I'll be going, work permitting obviously

Just checked my shift rota and I'm actually free, so will be going to this now.

Anyone else?

**BUMP**

Anyone going? (or just me on my lonesome?)

Soz mate - still got the kids here this weekend so we can't go I'm afraid.

:(

I'm seriously contemplating taking #013 down the drag strip - anyone done it before?

never tried it before mate, but I am thinking about doing it on the bike later this year as it looks like fun.

I may be up for this one but it depends on the weather as I will most likely have to go down on the bike the way things are going at the moment.

Don't think I'll be able to make it down for this now :(

got to try and watch the money this weekend and too many other things need doing I'm afraid :(

If you still go Neil, let us know how it was especially if you take #013 on the strip :)

Back