Team Heko deflectors fitted

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaPaul69

Hi all.

Had these for a while, took them off and now refitted. Used extra clips (4 per side rather than the supplied 3 per side).

Not really fussed if they do what they say (so long as they don’t fly off) 😬. More of an asthetics look tbh. Oh dear the modding vibe has returned!

Attachments

• 0F889C71-884C-42F3-8D71-622433DE4D91.jpeg
    0F889C71-884C-42F3-8D71-622433DE4D91.jpeg
    416.4 KB
  • A573ABC7-65A7-4B71-BD58-9F4C4E2C49AB.jpeg
    A573ABC7-65A7-4B71-BD58-9F4C4E2C49AB.jpeg
    1.9 MB
Hi all.

Had these for a while, took them off and now refitted. Used extra clips (4 per side rather than the supplied 3 per side).

Not really fussed if they do what they say (so long as they don’t fly off) 😬. More of an asthetics look tbh. Oh dear the modding vibe has returned!
I think they have a reputation for coming off, so your extra fixing sounds like a good idea.

Let me know how you get on i have a set of these , but they came off even with a slither of tiger seal luckily my passenger spotted it and caught it on the motorway 😅
At the mo haven’t risked with the windows down (thankful for air con 🥶).

Had to re push/adjust the clips a couple of times when windows down whilst static, but have read double sided tape might also be useful.

So it's form/styling over function for the time being 😁

At the mo haven’t risked with the windows down (thankful for air con 🥶).

Had to re push/adjust the clips a couple of times when windows down whilst static, but have read double sided tape might also be useful.

So it's form/styling over function for the time being 😁
I don’t have the luxury of air con in mine 😅, i might chance putting them back on one day.

Latest posts

Back