The P reg is for sale, sadly

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redexr

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=28342" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

please have a look at the thread above.

I've taken the plate off the car, its now on a standard looking P reg plate issued by the DVLA with the reg document in my name. Sadly I have done nothing other than dry store the car since getting it . I don't have the time or space now to keep this car in storage indefinitely, especially since buying an 02 reg Puma runaround.

This is one of the oldest surviving Pumas left in the Uk.I'm looking for £300 for it. It will need trailering as it still has the Power steering issue and the MOT has run out.

If I can't sell it then my only option will be to rip it apart, keep any useful spares and scrap the rest. Not something I really want to do but I have to get rid quite soon, mostly due to the space/storage issue and I don't have anywhere else to squirrel it away...or I would.

This will be almost unique among Pumas once its been done up and roadworth. How many other P reg Pumas are there ???

Forgot to mention the car is listed as a cat D write off because the last owners neighbour dented the passenger front wing, owner was paid out and got a good 2nd hand wing to keep the Puma on the road, so nothing major.

Can you post up where you are for viewing please. Ta. :eek:k:

Mileage is under 63000 with paperwork to back that up.

Car is currently in Fakenham, Norfolk. NR21 postcode area.

The car is still up for sale, but "good news" to quote James May and no sign of a Dacia Sandero....I've now managed to sort a dry space to keep the car in :grin: . I'm curious so I'm now taking the seats/carpet out to see what state the floor and sills are in. Can't leave things alone if I try. :roll: :lol:

redexr said:
I'm curious so I'm now taking the seats/carpet out to see what state the floor and sills are in. Can't leave things alone if I try. :roll: :lol:
Will be very interesting to read what you find...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back