Thinking about selling or swapping my 17" rims + tyres

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil Monkey

As per the title, I'm currently running the Puma on 4 Fox Racing 18 spoke 17" alloys, all fitted with very good 205/40/17 tyres with lots of tread left (3 Toyos and 1 Barum). Minor kerbing to the alloys as the profile is sooooooo low. :) Anyway, I fancy a bit of a change, maybe going back to 9 spoke 15" rims (got a nicely refurbished set sitting in the shed but no tyres!) - any idea as to what price I should be looking for for the 17" rims or what I could expect to get as a swap/part ex with cash either way?

Fox Evo 3?

There's a few sets on ebay, but I think you're looking at between £140 and £180 depending on condition and tyre tread.

Part ex would depend on the value of what you're swapping for. ;)

£180 would do! I could buy a new set of 15" Toyos for my 9 spokers for that.

What's the offset? I'd probably be tempted for the ST, but I've already got one spare set of alloys for it anyway... :?

My favourite alloys! But I've not got a car to fit them on like my old Puma... :(

1792b756.jpg

(Yes, any excuse to get that photo out again.... :p )

Hi Cherie - they're an ET37 offset.
Love that picture Dal. That's just how my car looks at the moment (in my head!).

The offset is just about perfect for the Puma then. Might be a little low for my ST though (standard is 52.5!)

Any excuse for that photo... :roll:

im after a spare set for mine where abouts are you based as i have some good tyres could sort out a deal?? Phrada 2s 2 of.

My alloys (now Steavie's) are (were) ET37 and I didn't have any rubbings even though it was lowered.

Dal said:
My favourite alloys! But I've not got a car to fit them on like my old Puma... :(

1792b756.jpg

(Yes, any excuse to get that photo out again.... :p )

nice :grin:

Back