Turbo Exhaust Manifold 1.25/1.4/1.6/1.7 Zetec- Se

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clayton

After Spending a lot of time designing a template manifold to bolt on a direct T25 Garret Turbo to the 1.7 cylinder head i found the version i made although it was very good it was very restrictive and would loose a lot of power.

I took my design to a fabricator who has made me a mild steel custom turbo manifold flowing 40% more air than my original design. Using my design with all acurate measurements and clearences this will fit a T2/T25/T28 Turbo to a 1.25/1.4/1.6 and 1.7 Puma/Racing head.

When doing a turbo conversion i have found the manifold the hardest part to make but now i have made an excellent of the shelf template to work from.

Anybody that is interested the manifold will be made to order and take a week to make.

Turbo Manifold will cost £300 delivered - This cost me a lot more to design, make and test.

Payment can be made via PAYPAL (Gift) where you can leave your postal address and i will do the rest.

Please see pics below - Can post up more fitted, PM me if you are interested this is an exclusive custom part, i have done my research and nobody else offers this of the shelf part

DSCF1634.jpg

DSCF1635.jpg

DSCF1633.jpg

DSCF1629.jpg

DSCF1637.jpg

DSCF1632.jpg

DSCF1630.jpg

Latest posts

Back