Various Bits

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil185

Hi All

I am trying to make a bit of space in the garage so decided to see if there is any interest on here, most parts are off a puma I broke for parts a few months ago so do have the odd storage mark. I will be adding photos once I get my photo bucket account sorted. All items are located in Washington NE38 and prices are open to offers.

Pair of focal door speakers and 'tweeters' with wiring £10

Set of 4 McGard locking wheel nuts with key £5

Fuel pump/sender £5

Front wiper motor £5

Engine cover, professionally painted blue but has a few small chips & is missing the ford badge £free

Also have things such as fuel rail, window motors, inner workings of manual mirrors etc that I am open to offers on just to get them out of the way.

I have 2 'non puma' items that may be of use/interest:

1st is a pair of Dunlop Motorsport full wet pattern tyres, these have been used but still have 4.5mm left on each. Size is 200/580/15. I only want £40 for the pair as they have been sat for a while and there is the odd bit of side wall damage, one has a shallow cut from a bit of bodywork but they both old air fine and are perfectly safe. PLEASE NOTE: these are collection only, as I want the buyer to know exactly what they are getting, they will be ideal for a wet track day but not for road use as they need a bit of temperature in them to make them work.

2nd is a pair of Sparco Ford Focus WRC mechanics overalls, size XL, blue. Lots of marks and a few splatters of white paint but ideal to stop you ruining your clothes when fixing your puma, the padded knees are a godsend! £10

Any questions just ask either by pm on here or email [email protected]

Phil

Hi Phil.

Would you mind posting the engine cover to me? If you let me know how much and how you want the money Ill sort it.

Regards,
Rob.

Robyorks said:
Hi Phil.

Would you mind posting the engine cover to me? If you let me know how much and how you want the money Ill sort it.

Regards,
Rob.

Shouldn't be a problem but I guess it may be expensive to post? Pm me your postcode and I will get a price. I also want to get some pics up before anything goes out too.

Phil

Latest posts

Back