track taster session - oulton park

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crispy1980

as ive posted in other areas ill keep this short! basically there is a few of us in pumas going on the taster session. its £25 for 20 mins track time. if anyone else wants to come along the more the merrier! its on the 28th july and signing on is at 15:15.

I'm in- although because of issues with my licence (bloody DVLA) i will prb be watching from the sides- all though its still a nice day out

whys that scotty? Do u need to show ur licence to the track as i have to send mine to police to have points put on so if it aint bk in time il be screwed!

edit:

just realised this is a wednesday :( what a bummer i cant get time off as iv already booked a holiday

Well, I think i will have to do this, got masses of stuff to fit to the puma before hand. But should make it.

More then welcoem matey, I think I'm a maybe for going on the track but I'll still come along.

im afriad im gonna have to miss this one. ive got some wierd virus thats making my arms and legs feel dead, driving is a bit of achore at the moment and probably not really very safe. i have been hoping and praying that i would feel better in time but idont! totally gutted as ive been really looking forward to this to give the car a proper going over.

well fingers crossed for you mate! I think Neil still needs your Spec sheet aswell ;)

i know, im waiting for my mate to come down so i can get pics.theres not really n=much to put on the sheets, though its basically standard

crispy1980 said:
im afriad im gonna have to miss this one. ive got some wierd virus thats making my arms and legs feel dead, driving is a bit of achore at the moment and probably not really very safe. i have been hoping and praying that i would feel better in time but idont! totally gutted as ive been really looking forward to this to give the car a proper going over.
Wife has similar virus, any cures? Wish I could go, too far to venture

hope your better soon mate. When is the one in august, fancy doing that one instead

i would love to yes, ill have to check with work to see if im on or not.i think they areon the last wednesdauy of each month?? mix2000:- i found some painkillers by anadin that are specially for joint pain,these seem to really help with the aching.

crispy1980 said:
i would love to yes, ill have to check with work to see if im on or not.i think they areon the last wednesdauy of each month?? mix2000:- i found some painkillers by anadin that are specially for joint pain,these seem to really help with the aching.

I sometimes take those for my back they are good! :)

Hpe your feeling better soon!

Latest posts

Back