Lowering springs and struts

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Now I think these are a bargain! I got this lot together last year with the intention of fitting them to the wife's Puma but the car has now been sold.
A full set of suspension struts with -30mm lowering springs.These are fully assembled ready to install.
The details....
The springs are excellent quality H+R. Brand new and not too much of a drop as to spoil the handling and allegedly one of the best available in the absence of Eibachs.
Rear shocks are new unused standard spec Ford items. The top mounts are genuine Ford, used but low mileage in great condition.
The front shocks are KYB Excel G and were previously fitted to my son's Puma. They have covered well less than 1000 miles.
I am asking £250 for the complete setup.
It would cost quite a bit to post these so collection only from Castleford or Nottingham. Or I could possibly arrange to meet somewhere mutually convenient.
The pics....
tAYpAFU.jpg

fCInnzc.jpg

vizYszQ.jpg

6ADCFyN.jpg

lBdD9MY.jpg

Humpf, to meet somewhere mutually convenient would mean below sea level in my case, as I'm located in the Netherlands...you sure about shipping costs being to high? In the absence of a decent Puma forum in Holland, I'm seeing loads of parts I'd like to buy in the UK. But so far, nobody has been able to tell me what the shipping costs would be for 4 alloy wheels (or 4 springs, for that matter). Alternatively, for the past 2 years I have been buying Puma parts on Ebay with relatively low shipping costs (€2.29 for an engine mount) out of the UK.

Hi Matti9
I mentioned the postage cost because when you add that on it would probably make them quite expensive.
If you are genuinely interested I could do some checking on the cost to ship them over to you.
Paul

Hi Paul, thanks for your kind reply. Sorry for venting my frustration in your post, I'm missing all kind of parts that are hard to find here and too expensive to buy overseas. Tonight I've been changing my rear struts (already lowered the front a bit, the back was standard still). After a closer look at the front, I think further lowering will get me into trouble: next on my list is new engine mounts. After that, I will be installing my strut brace for the second time (first time it hit my gearbox because the mount's worn). If I would install 3cm lower struts at the front, I will not have enough clearance for the strut brace. I will have to buy new struts soon (been buying and installing used parts for 2 years now), but I'm afraid they will have to be standard height. Thanks again!

Hey matti, I'm from the netherlands. I dont know what stuff you are looking for, but i've got some random stuff from my old puma for sale. If you give me a PM we can work out the details and maybe I can help you finding a lot of good parts in the netherlands. :wink:

sorry for going off topic

Latest posts

Back