For sale various Puma parts

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuonokid

I have for sale various Puma parts all off a R Reg Silver 1.7 no air con, single lambda car.

First off a rear bumper in silver complete with towing eye covers and wiring loom but no foglights or reg no lights. It's in decent condition with no cracks or dints but if it was going on a mint car I would re-spray it.
£10 or £15 with the plastic fitting pucks collected only. now sold

Analogue clocks with 93,000 miles on speedo. Fuel gauge may be stuck but don't know for certain as the car was a non runner when I got it. £8 collected or arrange your own courier. now sold

Indicator and light switch.. £6 collected or arrange your own courier.now sold

Clocks and vents surround. £3 collected or arrange your own courier (the little triangular plug is not with this) now sold

Steering column surround in blue in good condition. £3 collected or arrange your own courier

Heater control panel (not A/C) £5 collected or arrange your own courier

Rear spoiler, will require some filler and painting £15 collected. now sold

All these items are located at Denby Dale just to the south of Huddersfield IN W Yorks at HD8 8TB
If you are interested send me a PM. I may also have other parts available so just ask.
Barry

well I may pass on the bumper, mines good enough to work with for the colour change. Interested in the spoiler though, so you have any tail lights knocking about? That your not using for your own spares that is :)

Hi Hannah
Only one serviceable tail light but keeping that for spares. If you are interested in the spoiler if you PM me your E-mail I have a few more photos of it plus if you want to arrange your own courier I don't mind packing it for you.
Barry

For sale all from an early non A/C single lambda R Reg Puma 1.7.

Top hat fitting carpet in dark blue complete with plastic fittings for fuel cut off and coin holder in really good condition but has screw holes for PUMA front mats plus a couple of tiny nicks under where the drivers side mat would be. £5 collected.Now sold

Puma jack with wheelbrace and towing eye £4 collected.now gone to tip

All items to be collected from Huddersfield, W Yorks HD8 8TB

Servo, master cylinder and ABS unit £10 collected. now sold

Heater box (non A/C) with fan, resistor and wiring loom £4 collected Now gone to tip
Cabin filter box with all catches working £5 collected

MAL eliminator (plugs into lambda plug to eliminate Engine warning light if you are not running a catalytic converter) £35 posted (These are £59.99 on Pumaspeed)

Hi Barry,

Might need the heater box, but I won't know for a while. Unsure whether I'm ditching air conditioning yet for the new project.

What I'm trying to say is, if no one else wants it are you going to chuck it? Or could you keep it and I'll get it off you somehow, sometime?

Thanks,

Ben

Hi Ben
Sorry I didn't notice this until now. Yeah if no one wants it I'm going to bin it but I'll keep it for you if you want although thinking about it the box may be the same with just a different lid and I may have binned that....oops
I'll have a look tomorrow.
Barry

Sorry Hannah you could have had it but at the time you came up it was still propping up the car. Do you know anyone who's coming up here in the near future?
Barry

Hi Barry
Have you got any spare headlights and the plastic fixings.
Thanks in advance.
Richard

Latest posts

Back