20.5mm axle spacers + bolts

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TGPlayer1

A pair of genuine Ford axle spacers with high tensile bolts, bought directly from Ford, they'll even come in a genuine bag!

I've had these for years and have spent the last 18 months in storage after I upgraded to 30mm.

I'll take £20 for the lot collected from Altrincham WA14 and £25 posted.

I'm also selling the 30mm billet spacers with bolts. These are still fitted to the car but I'll be removing them by the end of the week. I'll get some pictures up so you can see he condition when I remove them.

For these I want £35 collected or £40 posted.

Cheers,
Tom.

I realised yesterday before I was about to remove the 30mm spacers from the car that I don't have any standard length bolts. So the 30s are still for sale but they're still fitted to the car so it may take slightly longer to process a sale.

Out of interest any particular reasons you're removing and selling the 30mm billet spacers?

grayfox said:
[post]357723[/post] Out of interest any particular reasons you're removing and selling the 30mm billet spacers?
Yeah i'm changing my wheels to a set with much lower offset so I don't need the spacers anymore

[/quote]
Yeah i'm changing my wheels to a set with much lower offset so I don't need the spacers anymore[/quote]

Careful about the added stain on the bearings then as axle spacers don't affect offset themselves (I was worried you'd had a bad experience with them as I brought a same billet set couple weeks back!)

Latest posts

Back