Parts from my Puma - will update as and when things come up!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moondustka

Items in Gatwick

Custom Longlife exhaust - 2.5" bore, not sure if this is suitable for the 1.7, perhaps someone can offer an opinion on that one, it will need adapting at the from to suit standard parts . Otherwise suitable for a project car, was over £400 new.

Sold

Vibra-technics Engine mount - Sold

ST170 rear disc conversion - Sold

This has had the puma ABS tone rings machined onto the back of the hubs so your ABS will work. Brembo discs and pads included and were only bought earlier this Summer, they're as new.
This is a bolt on solution - all you will need is a ST150 handbrake cable.

Post here or PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Ben

If the abs works with 30mm spacers too I'll take them! (pretty sure my wheels will exceed the arches though!)

Actually I'll take them anyway as discs are wider on the back anyhow aren't they (and I could always bung the 10mm's back on) this will save me needing to buy a bias value too!

I assume "Saaarfend" is Southend, Essex?
If it helps, I'm going over to Hadleigh tomorrow (Saturday) pm. I can collect the ST170 rear disc conversion on the way past Gatwick (around 11.30am-12.00pm), if Ben is around, and they are available.
I could pay Ben and then settle with you later.
If you both want to do this, PM me later today (I'll need Ben's address to collect, and a contact number to meet you at Hadleigh).

Thanks for the offer Rick but I think Hadleigh's about where Ipswich is, fairly far from Southend. The £120's including delivery so it's all good :)

My Hadleigh SS7 3YQ (also known as Benfleet) is on the A13, at the A129/B1014 roundabout junction. About 5/6 miles from Southend.

YOG said:
My Hadleigh SS7 3YQ (also known as Benfleet) is on the A13, at the A129/B1014 roundabout junction. About 5/6 miles from Southend.

Oh that's brilliant! but I hadn't heard back from ben and I guess you hadn't either :(

All the above is now on eBay.

Got these heat shields too for sale. Were over £100 new. It's all of them apart from the last one at the back. Even still have labels on one. Don't want to post these as they'll get trashed. £40. I'll be going to Warrington at Christmas from Gatwick area so anywhere that's sort of on the way I don't mind making a detour. If it's a large detour then maybe have to add a £5-10 postage of something.

I'll take all the heat shields! I'll work out how to collect the buggers!

moondustka said:
[post]358082[/post]
tuonokid said:
[post]358061[/post] Hoarder! :)
Barry

Me or James?! :lol:

That'll be me Ben!! It's true though, I swear Ford will come knocking one day asking I've a left felangie for a Puma!!!

tuonokid said:
[post]358084[/post] James of course Ben, he's got more spares than Eurocarparts :)

:lol:

XAF said:
[post]358085[/post]
moondustka said:
[post]358082[/post]
tuonokid said:
[post]358061[/post] Hoarder! :)
Barry

Me or James?! :lol:

That'll be me Ben!! It's true though, I swear Ford will come knocking one day asking I've a left felangie for a Puma!!!

:lol:

Heatshields sold your way :thumbs:

All parts on eBay :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/bmccullagh88/m.html?item=182349534776&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Hope the link does what I think it's going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back