Rear Disc Conversion (Focus ST170)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott134

Hi all,

I am selling off some parts that I have bought and not got around to fitting, so here is the first, a Focus rear disc set up for a Puma conversion. I bought this set up from a trusted forum member a while back and never got around to fitting it, so I have not tested these but believe them to be in good working order (they were sold to me as such). As I am now getting rid of my car, I no longer need these. Photos below show most of the parts but I also have the splash shield (not shown) and might have some pads I can throw in, although you will probably need new pads anyway.

This kit includes both rear calipers, both hubs, two BRAND NEW rear discs which are unused and also includes the Focus handbrake cable and splash shield.

Looking for £120 all in, collection preferred from CO5 postcode (near Colchester, Essex).

Thanks for looking.

I know this post is a bit old. I've used this site for years but only just found this parts and spares section. Do you still have them? if so do you know if they've been machined out to fit/or have the ABS tone rings from the pum fitted already? That's the hard part!

Latest posts

Back