Puma 1.7 Turbo Engine

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayfox

65K, Top end rebuild, Ported and polished head, De comp plate 8.5 to 1 compression, Modine oil cooler, Fresh cam belt and tensioner, Modified sump with 8 connector (for turbo oil return) and T piece (high pressure oil feed) - all work carried out professionally.

Will need to be collected, you're more than welcome to inspect the engine before payment/collection.

I brought it on a whim and think I'd rather use the money getting my LSD fitted now than going down a turbo project route which I don't have deep enough pockets for that now considering I've just brought a house.

Please be aware it's just the engine for sale as I brought it (no gearbox,inlet,fuel rail,exhaust mani,turbo,alternator ect) but a great base for someone starting off!

Although I paid a bit more I'm looking for £250 but will consider closest offer if doesn't get go in the next few days

(thought it a good deal as I was looking at getting a company to port&polish the head of the 1.7 in my puma and was around this price in any case!)

Was stated to have been pushing out 180bhp without issues.

Get get more photos if needed on request.
puma turbo engine.jpg

Latest posts

Back