ST170 Full Brake Set Up

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtfulHussy

Front and rear calipers and carriers, straight off the car as pictured. Can see they need a clean and a paint. All seals were brand new when they were rebuilt a few years back and were only on the road for a year or so. Car has been sitting in the garage for over two years now.
I have the means to strip these down and media blast them, if interested. I could even go so far as complete refurbishment if you wanted.
Also have used Black Diamond discs and pads. LOTS of life left in them if you're cool with second hand discs/pads. They take a good bit of heat, probably better for track use than road but I had no issues using them on my daily. I wouldn't offer them if they weren't safe to use.
I can also provide the focus front and rear hubs which will bolt straight on. All four had new bearings before fitting.
You will need to get new focus sensors as the focus hubs use different rings. The rear sensors can be spliced into the rear loom, the front plug in the same as the puma ones.

£120 for the calipers and carriers as they are
£50 to strip and blast brakes
£300 for the brakes, discs, pads and hubs with no refurbing
£500 for the lot, refurbed w/ new seals and brakes painted
Postage at cost, or you can arrange yourself and I'll happily pack as instructed. Collection from AB124RT

36677290954_635377a9d3_b.jpg

36716229393_2fe3a15810_z.jpg

37338986036_9c3bccba7d_z.jpg

I would advise using another host for your photos rather than photobucket, since their changes to block their links being used for 3rd party hosting if you don't pay for the privilege. Matt may be able to use his workaround to allow the links to work directly as they are, but that's not something I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back