Scapping 17 year old Silver Puma-13/10/17 WILTSHIRE

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Umboman

Driving to Devon yesterday I broke down & RAC said it was my head gasket.Got recovered to my garage & they wanted £400-500ish & car is only worth £600 & insurance wont pay out in case of accident as they wrote it off 2 years ago & we bought it back.
So not worth anyone thinking of buying it to repair & put back on the road......other insurance companies want an engineers report,etc.
So-I will be selling :
1/ Longlife Stainless Steel exhaust(15 years old) NB the warranty on this dies with me or the vehicle but still a great exhaust £90.With 2 clamps & 4 blue rubber mounts.Easy to fit yourself or local longlife fitter down 10mins the road.

2/Genuine FORD Puma roof rack 2 side to side bars & with front to back bars each side & roof rack cage & 4 locks(2 each side) with spare keys=£99.

3/Four reconditioned propeller alloys(Bought in 4 March 2014 at £55 each-still have receipt) in good condition-2 FR have break dust on- with used tyres( one at 4mm & other 3 at 5mm=Pirellis bought new;(not recon or used when I got them)=195/50 R16 P6000 82V).I broke one alloy in a pothole so ended up getting 4 new recon alloys........................& Three 17 year old alloys also with used tyres same as above=6mm,6mm & 7mm=one rear good cond(no dust) ,one scuffed around the edges & last one minor damage.
I think its better to sell 4 recondition alloys as a set £149 & I can split the old ones(great to replace the steel spare wheel!!):Good one=£28,minor damage £22 & scuffed one £16

Stripped Silver Puma is up on bricks ON GRAVEL at present=DANGEROUS***.Sorry collection in person only in Trowbridge,Wiltshire for the above.
At your OWN RISK*** feel free to remove the:headlights,rear lights,the seats,headlining or other bits FOR FREE BUT I am only leaving it on the drive for a couple of weeks more.Speakers removed & speaker grills taken out of the door & rear side panels.
The Silver rear bumper was crashed into with minor damage,resulting in the car being written off class C & as last month the headgasket has gone it was not worth fixing it.You are welcome to take the entire vehicle BUT you will need a crane=NO WHEELS & It is gutted inside(wiring harness removed & other wires cut-so cannot start the engine!!) so NO possibility off getting it back on the road.You could use/remove the engine but the head gasket has gone!?!Battery wires cut & battery box removed.

So only call if you are within comfortable travelling distance for what you need.Scrappers will collect it soon.

UPDATE 22 NOV 2017 Puma now gone to scrap yard as it was moving a bit on the the bricks & was a liability.Not advertised anywhere else yet as have been to busy.I am open to offers as this stuff is in the way.Will do a deal on the lot!Exhaust now £79(I could help fit it but then price goes up to £95 as I have chronic back pain & sciatica),roof rack & bars with locks £89,4 recon wheels with tyres & 3 old alloys with tyres=£157 the lot.

I have a defender & my wife has a Fiat so I cannot use them.2 working heater CPM units(heater switches on dashboard) & working piece that joins 2 pipes together to internal heater matrix.Air filter unit.Original Puma speakers (4)FR & rear both sides £20.I know there are many Puma's around here maybe they are not members here?I will leave it up to xmas then the Charity shop gets the lot or my garage?Or advertise in local rags?
I would meet up near Bath,Warminster,Chippenham,etc if that made things easier?But only during daylight in a public place.Sorry things are too big & heavy to post BUT you are welcome to arrange a courier,OK?

Hi mate could be interested in the exhaust do you have any photos and how loud is it? Cheers

Apologies to the 2 people that asked about the wing mirror & the SS exhaust.I was very ill for 2+ months with a bad chest infection at the end of 2017.Not only that I failed to realise that Pumaproject does not forward emails on to our addresses(OH I see I did not check the box now) & we have to monitor the site every week/month for replies.& I keep forgetting the password....4 times now.
So no wing mirror sorry-the Puma went to Ransomes car spares Trowbridge in SEPT/OCT as I stated.
& in regard to the SS exhuast(IT WAS MADE TO BE VERY QUIET) I still have it & the Ford roof rack & the alloys & tyres.......everything I listed.With my Bipolar & medication I am not well enough to work out taking digital photos....I have had a new camera now about 2 years & never worked out how to use it.

As a consequence of lack of interest & these problems.PLEASE CONSIDER THIS CASE CLOSED-it is too much trouble for a few £'s.When the weather improves I will see if a local Charity Shop is interested in taking them & selling them in the shop or online.

SO PLEASE NO MORE QUESTIONS-you will be wasting your time,as I will not bother coming back to this website to check for messages-THE PUMA HAS GONE & there is no interest here due to collection only.I am not well enough to sell on ebay or in the local paper.I would close my account but I do not know how to,sorry.

THINK OF THIS AS A DEAD SUBJECT,THANKS.

Latest posts

Back