BREAKING Puma 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoadWarrior

Hi all, I'm breaking an X reg DIVE Puma. All parts available apart from engine, engine wiring loom and gearbox.

rgrkUte.jpg

zmEBYFi.jpg

MRiWzOq.jpg

I ain't taking any of the suspension parts off as I'm going to tow it scrapyard with a Jeep.

I'm probably going to have to break one of the back side windows as I've disconnected the battery and none of the keys work in the door locks or boot. Has new standard cat-back and backbox. Arches are rusty as are sills.

I don't need engine block, but it black smokes so has issues, waste of time even trying to sell it. All parts are for collection in Leicester.

Just to add - if you want any small bits I will be willing to put them on eBay and post. eBay is the most secure way of selling posted items. Will post large items if you want to pay extra on postage fees, would prefer collection on large items.

Hi. I'm looking for a single wheel nut for my front wheel. I would also like the PAS reservoir cap and all the shiny bolts that hold the big plastic cover on top of the HT leads.

How much would all this cost?

Pete

Hi, do you have alloy or steelies? This one is on steelies the bolts aren't fit for alloys. As for the shiny bolts I'd recommend taking one of your existing ones off and nipping to a bolt shop. As they sit in top of a hot engine and are exposed to moisture they go rusty quickly. I had to hammer & chisle them off.

Engine will be out tomorrow. And it'll be shipped off shortly thereafter.

Hi
For reference the shiny bolts are available from Ford and there are two types of bolts needed.
There are 3 off F1042419 bolt - hex head and 6 off F1042416 - screw.
The former are 5.17 each plus VAT and the latter 4.06 each plus VAT.
Total cost £47.84 !!! (bought August 2017)
Kind regards Ian

Any bolt shop will match them up and be a lot cheaper than dealership prices.

Jeep dealership wanted £40 for one bolt, matched it up at a bolt shop, £6.50. Rip off I only go dealerships for coolant pipes.

This car will be scrapped in the next week or two.

894nLxZ.jpg

Z75uVhg.jpg

PZiXzIf.jpg

Non-standard cat-back. Missing a silencer, Hoffmann or similar.

YxlTlDE.jpg

Dropping the engine out the bottom with the subframe and gearbox attached. Engine wiring harness off ready for Fiesta Puma conversion.

i8gFeJx.jpg

Old car seat belts, best thing you can use to remove engines, cheapest option as well.

Rear bumper, rear lights and doors etc still all good. Front bumper is wrecked now from sliding it across the floor it has deep scratches. Also have a DIVE ECU with two glass chips.

Might be interested in the lights, front and rear, whatever is available. Where abouts are you?

£20 each one. I'll throw them on eBay probably be about £5-£10 to post. I'm full of flu at the moment though, so will be a couple of days until I list them.

Hi - are the passenger and driver side mirrors original puma mirrors?

Is the passenger side mirror, how much to purchase this and post to Dublin, Ireland?

Might also be interested in the front bumper if that's still there, though I suppose posting that to Dublin would cost a fortune.

Latest posts

Back