OMP Lower Strut Brace and Pumaspeed Spacers

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natepuma

Recently sold my Puma :( so got a couple of parts left over that never got fitted:

PM for payment details/paypal and delivery address please.

Brand New OMP Lower Strut Brace never fitted and still in the packaging:

OMP.jpg

£30 posted!

According to Ian C on another post on here, "OMP front lower is a fantastic upgrade.

Doesnt make the car any harsher, in fact it makes it nicer as its flatter through the bends.

Have them on my 1.7 Puma, my MK4 Fezzy and the GF's Fezzy.

Probably the best £35 I've ever spent on a car. Oh and they definatley increase tyre life"

Rear Spacers (supposedly the best pound for pound mod you can do to the Puma):

IMG_7334.jpg

£30 posted!

Bought from Pumaspeed - product description below:

http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Rear-Axle-Handling-Upgrade-205mm_724.jsp

Hi Chris,

Happy to do the rear spacers for £25 posted - please send me a PM with your details.

How does the lower strut brace seat? It goes below gearbox reducing the ground clearance in the process? As I am surrounded by a sea of speed bumps, hence asking....

Wild E. Coyote said:
[post]367612[/post] How does the lower strut brace seat? It goes below gearbox reducing the ground clearance in the process? As I am surrounded by a sea of speed bumps, hence asking....
They bolt against the subframe using the front bolts for the wishbones and runs below the the engine/gearbox.
Fitting one would reduce the ground clearance by around 40 - 50mm - but that is a rough guess from when I fitted mine.

Matti9 said:
[post]367680[/post] Hi Nate, I sent jou a pm regarding the lower strut brace, but it just sits in my outbox. Could you contact me via email, mine is [email protected]
If your message is still in your Outbox it means that the recipient has not read the message :eek:k:

Here`s a pis, front on of my car with a lower strut brace visible.
The bar visible under the splitter (apologies for the blob of heatwrap)

It`s probably not much lower than the rubber bumper trim.
Also, It`s in line with the front axle, so speed bumps are not really a problem.
But straddling lumps/kerbs might be.

Latest posts

Back