Freebies and others: Floor mat screws, antifreeze, heater controls, shelf hangers...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubberjohnson

Hi,

Still got these available if anyone wants them. Freebies first...
Randomly, I have three of the floor mat screws available (not four as in photo, that was a complete set I sold) so if you want any or all of them, let me know - FREE NOW TAKEN
mat screws.jpg
A couple of button hangers for the rear parcel shelf straps (plus one larger one, for some reason) - FREE NOW TAKEN
button hangers.jpg
A screw that holds your jack in place - FREE. STILL AVAILABLE
jack screw.jpg

Now for stuff that I'm selling, albeit cheap. Two 1l unopened bottles of antifreeze. If I remember, diluted 1:1 these will do the entire system between them. A tenner for both. STILL AVAILABLE
antifreeze.jpg
Finally, two heater control panels with AC and fag lighter on both. One is standard silver, one is slightly more metallic silver. Both work exactly the same. I think on testing some time ago I found the actual electronics in the thermostat in the first unit are dodgy (hence owning both) so you can change the unit behind the second (an easy swap) into whichever fascia you prefer. £25 for the lot. STILL AVALABLE
controls.jpg
OK. I'll be chucking all this if it doesn't get a home, so just give me a shout. Ta!

Hi,

I will take the parcel shelf hangars if they are still available.

Cheers

Simon

I’ll take the floor mat clips please! :p

Latest posts

Back