Remanufactured OE Spec Steel Brake Lines

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XAF

For nearly a year now I’ve been working with a large OE brake company to get the four main steel brake lines remanufactured as per original spec, and at last, they are ready!!

These aren’t hand formed kunifer or copper, they are the proper original dark green steel pipes bent by machine with perfect straights and curves. They are identical to that which the cars would have had from new.

The picture shows the four original lines used as templates and the new lines next to them. I’m really happy with the way they’ve turned out.

This is only a very limited run, so first come first served. If you’re interested, please drop me a message and I’ll get your set reserved. Price is £149 for a full set (four pipes as pictured) and postage / packing will be £8 on top.

For clarity so you know what you are getting, it’s the four steel brake lines from each corner. It doesn’t include the lines that run front to back along the tunnel. The new rears connect up to this original pipework.

Thanks to all of you who have shown an interest, I’m a bit surprised to say that the first batch have all sold! I’m going to get another 10 sets made, so if you’re interested please comment below as if there is enough demand I’ll get more made

Evening guys, I’ve had another batch made as the first sold out rather quickly. Feel free to drop me a PM if you’d like a set.

Latest posts

Back