Ford Fair 2011 Photo Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get your hamsters to run faster! lol

Thought it better to post a link, than cause the thread to take ages to load! :)

yippeekiay said:
Excellent photo's......and I can't believe how you've managed to make my car look so good. I know I give it a quick rub down but not as good as it looks in the photo surely....lol.

Chuffed!! :happee:

It's amazing what you can achieve when you actually take the time to clean your car! ;)

spike. said:
spike. said:
Here are my pictures! (and a few I stole from someone!)

CLICK THIS LINK

Did anyone look? :lol: :?

Great photos Sprax, certainly teh post production makes them so much better! :)

Yea I had a look, some good photos on there. I have to agree with Yip tho they did take ages to load :lol:

hey sparx, them photos are bad!!!! the photos on here are really small so saved the to labbie, just had a look and they are really good :) you photos on the wheel of car and the front looks amazing, :) i want to blow them up on put then in my living room haha.

Top pictures Amanda :pose2:

None of my banger though.... Understandably :lol:

Yea no probs, the ones I've posted on here are 800x531 in resolution so wouldn't come out great if you wanted to blow them up. But I can produce high res versions for a small fee :)

Neil I did say to Cherie on Facebook as I was going through them I did realise there was a couple of pumas I'd missed, as well as her fiesta - which was in no way intentional I promise :lol:

It's OK - I wasn't expecting anyone to take a picture of it anyway!

Nice One,

One of my FRP as well, which is good as I forgot to take a picture of my car !!!

Simon

Great Pictures and nice video.
I was at the 2007 Ford Fair, we (Pumadrivers) are planning to come again.

Latest posts

Back