Tyge / anniversary meet : Sunday 9th October 2011 Confirmed!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really wanted to come along to this, but Puma is off the road at the moment awaiting a new clutch. :(

ive got the tank together,but due to the oil leak that i fixed,its killed both coil packs,so im not going to be able to come,well gutted, :(

Shame people can't make it now :(

I've been mental busy at work this week (off to bloody Turkey next week again for work) so haven't been able to print any route maps / instructions. :oops: The google maps links should give you directions should you need them to print.

Just to reiterate though, this isn't a mad drive through the countryside like some meets are and more of a leisurely drive to both the wildlife park and after to dinner so hopefully nobody should get lost.

Red : you can go at the back to round up the stragglers just in case. :eek:k:

I won't be +1 anymore, but I'll be there with the Beige Box. Looking forward to catching up with you all :)

No worries. I can't book tables / number for dinner so whoever turns up is fine.

thanks to Dal/Cherie for a smashing day out, as well as all those who contributed to its success (and Pat and Yvonne in particular for getting me there & back!)

hope to see you all again at the next one!

Big thanks to everyone that came along today to see Tyge (and the other animals)

Our £400 contribution to the park for another years sponsorship will be used to really enhance not only Tyge's enclosure, but the Lynx and the Tigers as well.

Thanks Dal and Cherie for organising today - I had a great time.

It was good to spend time with 'old' friends and welcome Rich and Hannah to their first meet. :)

Good to see everyone again :)

The talk was really informative, glad to see the money is going to be used to enhance the park environments :)

Thanks to Dal, Cherie and everyone for a great day out, Han and I really enjoyed it and will definitely come to another meet! really good to see Tyge getting fed, the lazy boy!! :lol:

Thanks Dal for organising it this year.

Hopefully next year things will be a lot less manic and El will behave herself enough for us to eat out with you all!

Latest posts

Back