Martin's birthday meet ***CANCELED***

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinthrapston

Right guys and gals,im going to be doing a meet for my birthday again,and as mine lands up during the week im going to do something on the 25th of feb as my birthday is on the 28th,so im thinking of organising a rolling road meet at this place,which is just outside of milton keynes,i will get more info on prices etc and then go for a drive and stop for a meal somewhere which will be arranged nearer the time,the company is http://www.rollingroadtuning.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; as we have members with different cars every1 is welcome along so long as it is 2wd for the rolling road,4wd are welcome to watch and go for drive etc,let me know who wants to come along....

Martin
Zara (maybe)
Yip (maybe)

Ive decided to cancel this,had some family matters come up at the weekend and need to spend sometime with family :(

finally got a response to email i sent last week and here it is

Hello Martin

Thank you for your interest in our rolling road.

The 25th Feb is OK. The price is as follows,

£55 +VAT / hour

£10 deposit for each car attending by 1st week of Feb to secure the booking.

We can only run a max of 10 cars due to the length of time it takes to get the cars on the rollers, do the run and get them off for the next.

We would ask that you organise your party into 2 groups so that half are here in the morning and the other half arrive at lunch time. The main reason for this is to stop you getting bord hanging about all day and also parking space. Please supply a list of names in each group and the £10 deposit for each car by the 1st week of Feb to secure the booking.

We will check the oil and coolant levels of all cars before they go on the rollers and may refuse to run a car that does not look safe to do so. This seems obvious but we have seen cars that have been almost out of oil, I am sure that you understand that we do not want to have a car blow up on the rollers as it will mess up everyones day.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Richard Pulley
LynxAE
Rose Lane Industrial Estate
Forest Road, Hanslope
Milton Keynes, MK197DE
Tel : 07831 556973

So how does £55 an hour work out to us? How many cars will go on the rollers in an hour?? Im sure the last time i went on the rollers it was like 10-15mins per car, and each car had 3 runs, so should work out between £11 and £14 each, or am i way out? If my FRP is ready for then, im definitely up for that, when do you need to have a definite decision by?

I'd be really interested in this guys, as I want to know what power I'm starting out with before I start modding.

Latest posts

Back