Spares Problem Solved

General discussion area relating to the Ford Puma, any off topic or threads that are deemed chat/waffle will be moved to the relevant areas! Please keep ON TOPIC at all times.

Moderator: Moderators

RICHARD MANSFIELD2
Project Petrol Head!
Project Petrol Head!
Model: 1.7

Spares Problem Solved

Post by RICHARD MANSFIELD2 »

Hi,

Well we all know that some spares particularly those unique to the Puma are becoming difficult to source. This is a situation that is only going to get worse as time goes by. Well, for some time I have been becoming concerned. I have already got a spare windscreen, front wings, passenger door and headlights.

Well today I solved the problem once and for all. I ended up buying an excellent condition black 2000 80k milage Puma, It has been well maintained with full service history with only a slight bubble on the drivers rear wheel arch. So I now have all the spares I need.

Regards,
Richard
0 x
grogee
Project Regular
Project Regular

Spares Problem Solved

Post by grogee »

But you'll be tempted to fix it then you'll need twice the spares!!!
1 x
RICHARD MANSFIELD2
Project Petrol Head!
Project Petrol Head!

Spares Problem Solved

:grin:
0 x
John Woodward
Adolescent
Adolescent

Spares Problem Solved

Post by John Woodward »

Agree with grogee, I purchased a high mileage rusty arches Thunder for a spares car and the leather seats, it has MOT until early June, so as I had to tax and insure it to drive it home, I've been using it and fixing a few problems, now I've booked it in for an MOT. If I can get it through another MOT, I'll be using it as a daily driver, especially as I'm trying to keep the miles down on my tidy one, but really enjoy driving it.
0 x
2001 Puma Lux pack 1.7 Medium Steel Blue
2002 Puma Thunder Magnum grey (daily driver)
RICHARD MANSFIELD2
Project Petrol Head!
Project Petrol Head!

Spares Problem Solved

My Brace of Puma's the new one on the right is the one for spares but it is more original and as good if not better condition then the one I have had for 17 years,
Regards
Richard
Attachments
015.jpg
0 x
grogee
Project Regular
Project Regular

Spares Problem Solved

Post by grogee »

If you can find a double garage to put them in overnight, maybe nature will take its course and they'll make babies?
0 x

Return to “Puma Area”