Racing steering wheel

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linus91

Hi! Iam wondering where i can find a racing steering wheel and the things i need to put it on the car, if anyone now some websites with all installations part, and if its possible to have snap off on the puma. I have a -98 1.7 L (Sparco, momo, omp.)

momo do a mount with the airbag resister.....

i have snap off on my puma but have machined it to have connectors for horn, otherwise you need the instrument stalks from an older fiesta with the horn button on

demon tweeks website would be best place to start

I was thinking of fitting an OMP Corsica to mine, but seeing as it is so expensive it's gonna have to be set on hold for now.
Now, are there going to be an problems with the airbag or horn? I mean, people change steering wheels with aftermarket ones all the time and don't seem to be bothered. Is there going to be a problem with general electrics when disconnecting the airbag? Plus there's the legal issue of this? In Britain, do you pass the MOT with this type of modification?

Thanks for the answears, but if you just don't care about the airbag and the horn, how do i now which steering wheel i should have?. (dimensions and things like that)

Latest posts

Back