Proving people wrong....

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daz_zz_er

I have quite a few friends that dislike my car and because of that they think its "shit" I always tell them not to slate it until they have driven one and that its very underestimated and its one of the best FWD cars for handling! But they dont believe me until....Until they get in my passenger seat and i take them down some country roads at national speed limit ;) Ive done this with 3 friends now and the lack of words coming out there mouth and the way they are tensed in the seat says it all! And i love it at the end when they say, "Okay maybe it does handle well"

I did this on Sunday with a friend of mine who called it a 'hairdressers car'.

.9 leptons on a nice wide windy country road soon shut him up!

:)

yep, non of my mates think its a 'crap' car!

anyone who has made a comment though usually gets their car thoroughly verbally ripped apart by me though! as a Designer i get to tell them all about how gay their car is;

hatchback; designed as a 'second' car for the little lady / kids / shopping!
saloon; family man!
mpv; family man with no testicles!

and yet all the people who tend to drive these cars think a coupe (by definition a sports car, just a timid one) is crap!! lol

took mine for a first proper road trip from Pboro to Skegness on Sunday.... I scored 12 DG's (Door Grabs - when the missus instinctively grabs the door handle for dear life) on the way back... yet kept a perfect tram line round each and every bend. Delightful.

jacko said:
:)

yep, non of my mates think its a 'crap' car!

anyone who has made a comment though usually gets their car thoroughly verbally ripped apart by me though! as a Designer i get to tell them all about how gay their car is;

hatchback; designed as a 'second' car for the little lady / kids / shopping!
saloon; family man!
mpv; family man with no testicles!

and yet all the people who tend to drive these cars think a coupe (by definition a sports car, just a timid one) is crap!! lol

Haha yes exactly ;) I like to call mine a sports coupe and they moan because apparently its not? But what do they know ehh

i bet they all drive 'shopping cars' (hatchbacks), or 'vans' (mpv's)

im liking the DG rating!!!

one of my mates calls her a "silver speed bump " ...... and others keep refering to her as a Fiesta in drag !!!!!

I just think they're jealous ..... amazing how quite a few want to come for a drive though ..... and I am looking forward to giving them a few white knuckle rides :)))

Surprisingly my mate that drives a Jaguar is very impressed that I have my own pussycat :)

sjcs67 said:
one of my mates calls her a "silver speed bump " ...... and others keep refering to her as a Fiesta in drag !!!!!

I just think they're jealous ..... amazing how quite a few want to come for a drive though ..... and I am looking forward to giving them a few white knuckle rides :)))

Surprisingly my mate that drives a Jaguar is very impressed that I have my own pussycat :)

Yeah at the end of the day im an 18 year old male and im driving round in an insurance group 10 sports coupe ;) So i think its jealousy!

haha will have to watch for the DG's next time I take someone out for a ride !!!!

and I'm a 43 yr old who is apparently having a mid life crisis ...... lmao !!!!

I usually hold on to every piece of trim possible when Studge is driving.... :twisted: sometimes more of a 'ceiling hold' than a DG! lmao
:funny:

Latest posts

Back