Fuel

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burn8

Hey

Sorry i didnt come Bucks but My new Job LLOYDS TSB gave me some work to revise :O

Still just a quickie, i got a 1.7 balck puma, its pants on fuel, it will do about 240 to a tank on shell/morrissons fuel.

Man at shell told that v-power wont increase the MPG so i was like blah :S

Anyone know who supplys good fuel which will last longer?

Thats the normal ammount, possibly 30 miles more of normal driving. If you boot it everywhere it will go lower, drive it like a granny and you'll get nearer 300, but altogether it isnt a very economic engine. :wink:

I get about 280 from full to light on with a mix of town and country driving, so 280miles/34 litres about 37mpg.

Driving between 50-60mph other week got around 400 miles, on way home a steady 70mph, only just managed 300 miles

yippeekiay said:
Highest tank mileage - 503.6.

240 to a tank is average, unless you're like Yip and drive like yer granny, 300 miles per tank is acheiveable with an easy right foot.

Averaging 280-300 per tank, less if I go on the motorway/dual carriageway or have a bit of a hoon!

Although I find it slightly more economical if I rev it up to 3.5/4k revs on back road driving (managed the 120 fast miles of the bucks meet in 1/4 tank). Suppose the yamaha tuning helps! Certainly get more miles than cruising at 70-80 on the DC

Mine is 230-250 but lots of small journeys and as work is 11 miles away you can see that its never going to be good for fuel!

A quick search should help you out - there are plenty of MPG threads on here.

Latest posts

Back