car tax online

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P7TNY

If your MOT has been done recently does anyone know how long after the MOT the records will be updated to allow you to apply to buy a new car disc online????

I would hope that it would be instant.

I know that if your MOT is expiring the same month you try to get your tax it will fail until you get a new MOT even if it is in-date still.

I would have thought it was instant as well - the latet being overnight if some cental database needs updating on a daily basis.

Robbing gits, think of the money they are going to save just by closing more post offices just because we do it on line instead.

its a disgrace , I was in a cheap book store in the metro centre recently and bill was £5 they asked for a £1 extra because I was wishing to pay using my debit card !!!!! I told them to stick it up there arse. Me paying by card makes it easier for them, no cash to bank etc.....!!!!!!!!!!!

But they do have charges to pay for accepting money via card.

I was told by my local mechanic that is the reason the MOT standard price is £50.50. The 50p being to cover the cost of the card transaction.
(Could be a load of bo'locks though)

I never ever use cash these days. Any way car tax is done, and it saved standing around wuth the dole wallers and oaps in the local post office.

I worked in corporate banking for 10 years and it was widely known that the banks were naffed off that they couldnt make account holders pay for just having bank accounts. So they decided to make their profits in a more devious manner. credit / debit charges being one. However I suspect the price a retailer charges you is totally different from what the bank charges them!

Used to be, now i in biometrics. door access via hand print and stuff. ***Hides head in shame as Heathrow T5 biometrics system a farce***

Luck guy. I was lucky, my T5 work was just with the building crews. No actual terminal stuff. SO glad - they cant pin any blame on me!!!

tax disc arrived in post today - ordered sunday evening arrived today :D :D :D

went 2 days not displaying tax disc..actually car still not dislpaying a valid disc !!!!!!! its an offence not to display ....£30 fixed penatly ticket if caught

Get out there and change it before it goes back on the public road then!

Can not see a traffic warden visting our estate tonight- lived here 5 years -one sighting of a warden. Too dark to change it now.

Are wardens still around I heard it was all to be enforced using cctv ????

Antoher few hours will not make a differnece

Thought you parked on your drive anyway? Can't get you there ;)

Latest posts

Back