too small if I've got a young child ?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DamianStanley

I love the puma and am looking to get one later in the year. But I have a 4 year old, are they too small in the back do you think?

Thanks in advance.

No they are great,ive got a 4 year old and a 6 year old,they love the car and have more room in the back than they had in the ford probe we had before this.
also,imo 2 doors are safer for kids than 4 doors cos they cant open them whilst your driving

:eek:k:

I've had mine since my little'un was 6 (now 8 ) and she fits fine. Even my 15 year old boy, now pushing 6ft fits in fine for anything but long trips.

The boots is suprisingly good for a little car too ;)

I have a small 11 year old and a rather tall and lanky 15 year old and they are fine in the back of mine. I have sat in there (I'm 5'5') and had plenty of space.

I fit 4 adults (2 couples) in mine when ever needed without much hassle at all.

Yes, when i read the review on whatcar? they dismissed the back seats as for novelty purposes only. But they are quite decent. Just remember it seats 4 only, there is no middle seatbelt, and your not insured if you have 5 in it.

Was a bit of a bind when I had all 3 of my kids down last week - Me, Cherie and them couldn't go out in one car.

:roll:

As said, it's a 4 seater, so unless you're planning on having two more children before you buy the car, you should be ok. I don't know whether there are booster seats that fit in the puma though (if your 4 year old needs one that is)

When I got my puma, the people who were selling it were only doing so because the DOG was too big (6 month old rottweiler) their 2 6ft teenage sons had no problems (as long as they slouched a little ;))

:shock: :shock: How big was the Rottweiler lol. I'm a Saturday dad to a Rhodesian Ridgeback and he fits in the back no problem.
Or did they mean they wanted to fit the kids and the dog in the back. That might have been a squeeze. :D :D
Years ago my GSD used to curl up in the footwell of the 4x4 under the passengers feet. He'd sleep there for hours on long trips home if the car was very full, which it usually was.

My mum and dads dog wont settle unless his head is out the window, he simply wont have it! If its snowing its brilliant, one side of his face will be covered in snow, the other dry. He nearly killed himself once by standing on the electric window swithc in mine :)

I once had two of my pals, twins , both 6ft 3 and 20 stone each in the back of my puma
first ime my puma has pulled wheelies lol
pma is like the tardis bigger than you think
I have a four year old and she is fine in the back - see pics in gallery- but thats her in font

Latest posts

Back