Creaky rear suspension!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

I think my kat is suffering due to the ridiculous number of speed bumps around Brize Norton. I've started hearing a creaky sort of noise when the rear of the car goes over the bump (sorry I can't describe the noise a bit better). My kat was fully Powerflexed only a few months ago, so I wasn't expecting any suspension issues for a while. Any thoughts? :-(

hmm i have lots of speed bumps here too.. i don't drive over them at more than 5 mph lol.

Back to your issue though.. I am not to sure as suspension isnt my strong point!

One of the other members might know a bit more though :)

No idea I'm afraid Neil. Though mine does creak at the o/s front on occassion after I had her bushes all powerflexed. Don't know if it's related or not though.

I'm starting to think it's the rear shock absorbers, but replacing them can bloody wait - I've spent far too much money on my kat in the last few months.

Ah, but they treat you so lovingly after a decent bit of spending :D

I'm booked in at Pumaspeed to have a Weitec GTN kit fitted next Friday, I'll let you know if it fixes it

i fancy some koni shocks with eibach springs if i could afford 17" wheels as well :p

going for a brake change, weitec gtn, powerflex all round in november ... going to costs close to 1k... have got to wait till next year before I can get new wheels for it.....

What brakes you getting for £400ish Elvin ???

Pretty rear discs huh? Pretty....

Latest posts

Back