Here comes the summer!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DradusContact

Driving home last night in the first hot day of the year, i really found myself enjoying the usual mundane drive home. Crusing at a steady 60, with the window down, the air coming in was *just right* as to not blow my carefully made hair out of place :? or drown out the stereo.

Anyway, i felt sorry for those driving past with their windows up and im assuming their A/C on inside. Yes, A/C is fantastic when it really gets hot, but why not enjoy the first hot day of the year, the way it was meant to be enjoyed?

Now i just need to burn a CD with "summertime" by jazzy jeff and the fresh prince on and im set.

"drums please........"

"leanin to the side but you can't speed through
Two miles an hour so everybody sees you"

;)

It indeed was great here as well when we had +20 C for a few days. Although personally I like driving at night more... less traffic ;)

WGC males had better beware then ;)

I don't think girls my age should flaunt their wares the same way 17 year olds do, that's all!!

Not that I care about other people doing it :)

summertime came on on my way back home, 8)

quality tune that will not get old!!

The warm weather is great for me, out on the road all day delivering.

Not so good for the car though, warm air = less power

I like autumn best, warm in the sun but the air is still cool enough for decent blasts.

I've spent most of the day driving round in a work Land Rover with sliding windows. A sweat box in other words. Still, a glorious day to be out and about!

I've spent the day looking at my new Brabus. Very happy and very dented in the pocket

Tiggr said:
I've spent the day looking at my new Brabus. Very happy and very dented in the pocket

Get posting some pictures of your new beast then mate :eek:k:

Is it known as the Bra-Bus?

;)

Will do, she's looking mighty fine. Just fine in fact for some tw@t to decide to wreck the roof at some point no doubt.

I'm with Dradus.

Definitely crank the window down and switch the aircon off. We get so few of these beautiful early summer days that it's a shame to miss them in an artificial environment.

Of course you guys, and particularly the FRP owners are luckier than I

The sound of a 2-litre diesel bouncing back at you off walls and the like just isn't the same.

Half naked females?

Those of you not on the other place at the time may not remember Sarah's epic nude drive to the wedding.

:shock:

Latest posts

Back