Guess what I had for my birthday!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandycheeks

It was my birthday yesterday 11th March and I woke up to find a nice shiney moondust silver puma outside, 51 reg!! No rust..... yup no rust!! I love it.... its nice to have a puma again!! Been driving around with a big cheesy grin on my face!!

So just wanted to say 'Hi' to everyone! I'm Back!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

My other half got it for me!!! I only mentioned that I wouldnt mind a puma again!!! He is a star and I am very lucky!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Went to Tescos today when I finished work...... it was just starting to go dark!! I parked miles away from everyone else.... as I walked to the store I looked back at my puma and it was looking stunning..... I couldnt take my eyes off it!!! Sad I know but true.... I had forgotten how cool they look!!! :cool: :cool:

Y0ungn1ck said:
F2eeman said:
If you don't look back as your walking away, you bought the wrong car! :lol:

Very true !

It's when you look back, tilt your head to one side and squint your eyes and think..... needs that scratch sorting, alloys refurbing, aero wipers, lowering, chip in windscreen doing, turbo conversion, respray, nut and bolt rebuild.... thats when you know love it too much. :roll:

F2eeman said:
Y0ungn1ck said:
F2eeman said:

Very true !

It's when you look back, tilt your head to one side and squint your eyes and think..... needs that scratch sorting, alloys refurbing, aero wipers, lowering, chip in windscreen doing, turbo conversion, respray, nut and bolt rebuild.... thats when you know love it too much. :roll:

Oh so very true. :lol:

F2eeman said:

Quite true.......... defo have the right car.......... love it!! And I am glad I am not the only mad one on here! :lol: :lol:

Sometimes go in the garage just to look at "buttercup" even though she is up on blocks, guess we are all mad on here :grin:

Latest posts

Back