Need a expert

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adamlagoe

When I was putting my bumper on today I took this off which was on the underside of the bonnet, I was expecting a air filter or something in it, what is it? And what does it do?

image_zps38f89299.jpg

Remove it at your peril young master, death and destruction will visit upon you, your camels and goats will become barren, your crops will wither and shrivel, Man Utd will win the Premiership for ever and David Cameron will rule until the Earth ceases to turn.
Or you can take it off and absolutely nothing will happen, it's only a resonator box to change the tone of the engine.

Kizza said:
to cut it short it does nothing and I removed mine mine as soon as I bought my puma.
Same here, I heard its a noise resonator :? (extra weight if you ask me)
I didnt notice any difference before or after.

Don't listen to any of them, they're all wrong... It has a very important function....

It's a baguette warmer...

Stop by the bakery on your way home, buy yourself some lunch, but you dont want crumbs on your interior... save it for home. Wing you lunch in there, by the time you're home, its still lovely and warm.

P.S, do NOT put the can of coke you just bought with it in there too....

You fools, it's none of the above. It's a marijuana distributer. You put the weed in there and get your mates in the car and run the engine. Put on some Bob Marley and relax. It says in the handbook that its for medical use only, & ford do not condone the use of illegal substance abuse.

PumaNoob said:
You fools, it's none of the above. It's a marijuana distributer. You put the weed in there and get your mates in the car and run the engine. Put on some Bob Marley and relax. It says in the handbook that its for medical use only, & ford do not condone the use of illegal substance abuse.
Of course - silly me. I was along the right lines, though. :-D

evilrob said:
PumaNoob said:
Of course - silly me. I was along the right lines, though. :-D

I was going to mention that, you were in the right post code!!

Latest posts

Back