Puma Black Register.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redexr

If you know of/own/have owned a Puma Black please list it here in the same style as the 1st entry. We can then build up an accurate list of all known cars, whether they be dead or alive.

There were 1600 "Black" limited edition cars produced in 2000 which had full leather interior and "F1" alloy wheels. Please don't include standard models which had black paint.

X371 GKX 109K miles, on Ebay for £800 26/08/14 MOT June 2015
Y583 ODT 129K miles, on Ebay for £495 26/08/14 spares or repair
Y272 DSF 81K miles , on Ebay for £1000 26/08/14 roadworthy. MOT not mentioned

I picked up a very nice Black last month, as it turns out, a life in Blackpool has given it terminal tin worm :(
I'll be breaking it for parts soon if any one wants anything let me know.

X716 WJO - 80k or so on the clock, though conisdering swapping the alloys for summit in better nick =P

X605GBC died around 130000 miles but due to abs and tin worm. Now residing in a scrap yard in Mattishall Norfolk. Put a project thread on here a couple of years ago
Project mcqueen iirc

Y338OFC 100k miles in 2006

My old first puma many moons ago, purchased with 100k on 8 years ago, so god knows if its still alive

X871sbj just brought three days ago done 95000 and going strong needs some work

I've just bought

Y526KCJ 103k and 11 months MOT, (but with a blown engine) £150 fleabay

I have a rusty donor car on the same mileage and a winter project...

Just sold Y964MBL on about 105k miles. Was going well and interior immaculate with new puma velour mats and mudflaps so was glad the girlfriend needed a car. (Even if she is now the ex :p)

I just tried to have a nosey on Ford etis with your reg but it doesn't have that reg on it, maybe its had a private plate or came from Ireland.

Is yours an actual Black edition? rather than just a black Puma? :thumbs:

Just read the first page again and noticed I had read it the wrong war around I have edited my Post sorry :oops:

Latest posts

Back