Male or Female?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you male or female?

• Male

Votes: 42 95.5%
  • Female

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

pax

Me and my other half were having this discussion the other day as he used to own a black Puma but has now got a Honda Prelude and I am driving my silver Puma. Was wondering out of pure interest if there were more male owners then female owners for the Puma or FRP?

I've only seen men drive puma's near me apart from one! Sorry if its been asked before!

Lindi.

Quite a few pumas float around down here and I think that most of those have been female drivers!

Me though, I'm male.

Good point there Red. I've answered and still have my Puma but currently in bits....

But.... If you asked if the Puma could be genderised, what would it be... I would definitely said female!

I've more then once herd them referred to as a "hairdressers car". Make of that what you will. I guess what some people think/thought is the husband has the Cougar and the wife has the Puma.

I expected there to be more female owners, so many people tell me its a hairdressers/womans car.. Though the ones I have seen on the road my way have all had woman drivers.

Certainly used to be all driven by women, but recently it seems to have gone entirely the other way. I suppose the ladies keeping the secret of what a good drive the Puma is could only stay a secret so long!

I would say generally most Puma drivers are women, but most forum members are male, so you won't get your answer this way!

I agree with that crystalpuma but I thought there might be a few more women on the forums though as I have heard the comment that its a hairdressers car quite a lot! Its quite interesting though! Still can't decide whether or not to wave to puma drivers yet as I don't think a lot of the people would get it but I might be wrong!

I pass 3 regularly on the way to work and 2 on the way home - all driven by men.

Back