Halfords Extreme Brilliance

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pax

So I went into halfords the other day as I want to change the headlights so the main beam is brighter at night. I've seen quite a few forums saying that the super brilliance bulbs are really good so was wondering if anyone has the extreme brilliance? Also in the book for compatibility it says H11 but I've heard that the puma needs H3 bulbs so was wondering if anyone could confirm which ones I need? Do I need to change the dipped and main to make a big difference or will I see enough with just changing the main?

I know it's probably been asked before but I wanted to confirm first. Also for anyone interested there on BOGOF :grin:

Thanks in advance, Lindi

I had extreme brilliance in mine and were a great improvement over the standard candles, the Puma does need H3 Halfords book is wrong

Hb3 9005 dipped beam. Get the 120% brighter ultra brilliance bulbs if they have them.

As above, the Halfords book is wrong - all four bulbs are HB3 / 9005.

Ultra Brilliance is even brighter than Extreme Brilliance; this is what I have in mine currently:

WP_20131105_18_32_35_Pro.jpg

Either Extreme or Ultra will be an improvement.

Well I finally got them and went for the Ultra and I must say I definitely see a difference at nighttime with them, although I only put them in the dipped beam and not main. Must say the original bulbs in a puma with those headlights although pretty is borderline dangerous in my opinion!

Latest posts

Back