Kizza

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobman

Keiran

I came and collected the body kit from you on the 10th of August

I also bought the caliper and disc upgrade from you but on the day you said the discs and pads that you received were the wrong figment

Well it's now the 7th December, after various emails, messages on here and txts, you still haven't sent the discs and pads.

I sent you my address twice

So where are they, it's now been 4 months, really bad customer service that ain't it

Bob :evil:

Since that last message I had forgotten about em until I saw a post for project puma on facebook that's when I remembered I was still waitin for these items

My last message you never replied to it

If you did send the items can you give me the courier name and I can check with them as to where they are

Kizza said:
the brake kit would be £120 collected at the same time as the kit.

the total would be £570 and we would need a deposit of £200.

you can pay via paypal: [email protected]

your order would be completed and ready for collection on the 16/8/14 if you placed you order.

I`m not holding out much hope for your case.

You could try chasing him down via facebook.

But I suspect you just get more cods-wallop.

Bugger - thought I'd cleared all the Kizza posts - for reference he is certainly NOT an approved trader any more!

EDIT : I did, the ones remaining are moaning about him.. As long as he isn't advertising..lol

Dal said:
Bugger - thought I'd cleared all the Kizza posts - for reference he is certainly NOT an approved trader any more!

EDIT : I did, the ones remaining are moaning about him.. As long as he isn't advertising..lol
Unless he signs up under a new username, it's unlikely he'll be advertising here, or responding to posts and messages as his user account was suspended.

He appears to just not exist anymore. Apart from going round to his house with the enforcers I don't think anybody's getting any money back.

Such a shame, I was wary of this guy from the start. I very nearly parted with a fair amount of money with him as well to get some light weight panels.

How did you pay him? If its paypal you might have some buyer protection through that

Looks like he's active on eBa again, selling his (pretty hilariously...) bad arches

Latest posts

Back