Stupid question... but worth a punt?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSP

This is a bit of a shot in the dark and I've undoubtedly posted this in the wrong place, but I'm hoping someone out there has a better memory than me!

Whilst browsing the site over the past 8 months or so, I'm sure I saw an advert for a 1.7 engine with a Nitro setup included.

I cannot remember the details and I'm not very technical so I may be completely wrong, but if I remember correctly the guy wanted to sell it all together and was reluctant to split it as the two were perfectly matched. H was asked about the possibility of just buying the nitro "bit" and expressed his reluctance.

The reason I ask is that it looks like I'm going to need an engine rebuild/new engine and whilst it wasn't of any interest to me at the time, it is now. Stupidly though I hadn't bookmarked it!

I realise it's a long shot but if anyone can remember the post, I'd be extremely grateful if you could send me a link to it.

Many thanks and fingers crossed.

There's this supercharged one http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=27157" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or it could be Milkes FRP with NOS? http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=22597" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope this helps

Thank you so much, it was the mikeFRP one I was remembering.

Nothing like the ad I was describing, as it turns out!! (Must be getting old, memory's playing up).

Many thanks and incredibly well done considering the lack of information, and excess mis-information I provided.

Now, do I want to buy an FRP or fix my own cars engine? Decisions decisions!

:grin: You are very welcome. I don't think you'd regret owning an FRP for a while but it's quite a different motoring experience given that body parts are rarer, engines aren't just lift one out drop one in particularly etc

Back